Monday, November 19, 2007

It is rare for me to have pain a number of days in a row. Wednesday, of course, I had a kidney stone. That's real pain. However, over the weekend I've had pain in my neck that continues until today.

It's enough pain that even a fairly powerful pain killer cannot get rid of it completely. So, tomorrow...off to the doctor I go. Third time in six days I get to fork over examination fees.

My other pain is psychological. I really hate being a spendthrift, but some stretches it happens to me. The past two weeks have been one of those sprees, and I know it will catch up with me soon enough. Luckily, I am not one of those foolish people that must go out the day after Thanksgiving and spend my heart out. Of course, I'm doing it a week early, but I guess I will survive. Well, I will if this pain goes away.