Monday, August 09, 2004

You know, I think I should go into the bomb shelter creation industry if John Kerry gets elected. Maybe I can partner with the old Y2k folks, who sold survival rations to those wanting to survive those vicious year 2000 riots.

Because this time, they'd be used.

Let me put it another way: if John Kerry is elected, what happened on September 11, 2001 will be child's play. Perhaps it will be Boston, or maybe New York, Philadelphia, or Los Angeles, but the Islamists will hit a major US city when they aren't backpedaling like they currently are doing thanks to George W Bush. 4 million people will probably die, and maybe then...then John Kerry and the Democrats will understand this is World War III.

The Islamists aren't going to stop until they are eliminated. The US needs to understand this and act like it. Not suspend border patrols because someone is offended, not ignore the use of profiling that would have stopped the terrorists who hit the WTC. Islamists want us under the same law that prevents women from showing their face, kills women for receiving any sort of education, and blames the woman for a rape.

Don't you get it, Barbara Streisand and Linda Ronstadt? Don't you understand you will be beheaded first? Why are you and others of your ilk so blind to not see it coming?

Yep. I'm going to make bomb shelters. Then I'll make sure I turn all the profit into gold coins and hide them in my own shelter. I'll survive Shi'a law.

No comments: