Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I must say I'm shocked.

You would think Ron Paul, with his libertarian views, would not be supported by various Nazi groups in the country.

However, not only is he, but some of his key fundraisers have ties to Neo-Nazi groups.

Now, if you have ever read my previous rants from last year, or even further back, you know I am vehimently against Nazism in any form. I also take great offense whenever conservatives are compared to Nazis, as they have zero in common when you actually go in and look at the facts.

I've stated many times, using comparisons, how the Democratic platform has far more in common with Adolf Hitler than John F Kennedy.

But it seems those Neo-Nazis that supported Pat Buchanon as a dark horse candidate have chosen Ron Paul as their standard bearer this go around.

So, Ron Paul supporters...go to www.townhall.com and read Michael Medvid's open letter to Ron Paul on this situation. Then, please give a reasonable explaination on why Ron Paul is courting one of the worst evil movements the world has ever seen.