Friday, October 01, 2004

Am I fustrated today...

I watched some of the debate last night between Kerry and Bush. Bush had ample opportunity to drive a stake into Kerry's campaign, but he just would not follow through with it. It seems as if he was coached by his people to 'play nice'.

I'm tired of playing nice when it comes to people who are trying to sell the US up the river. I'm tired of giving lip service to things, when America obviously needs a smack in the face wake up call.

I'm going to try and get a full list of questions that were asked in the debate, then I will answer them my way on this blog. I expect it will offend some people, but so be it. I'm tired of pussyfooting around. I'm tired of the Democrats trying to wimp out in not taking the fight to those that are against the United States. They want others to do the fighting. Gee...Rome did the same thing, by hiring barbarian tribes to be the Roman Army...except those 'barbarians' turned around and destroyed the remnants of the Roman Empire, plunging the world into a Dark Age until 1086, when William the Conqueror took over England.

No comments: