Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Welcome to my first attempt at a Web Log/Blog...

Who am I? I am a web developer that works for the government. I've worked in education and government for a number of years, observing the political process and I have finally gotten to a point where I need to write down what I am thinking on politics and gaming. That's why I decided to start one of these up.

This blog will mainly be political in nature, though. Let's get something straight: I'm a conservative, leaning towards libertarian. That's not 'Liberal'. I'm going to tell you like it is, and will not sugar coat my thoughts and ideas. I am not brainwashed by Hollywood, or Tom Daschle. Many people won't like what I say, because they want to live in a world with rose-colored glasses on. Sorry, but denying reality will only make things worse in the long run, and denying the United States is currently in World War III is denying reality.

No comments: